Friday 30 April 2010

FMP

Final Major Project, this project consists of 2 units. For this project we had to write our own brief and produce a final outcome. For my project I have decided that I am going to start my own clothing company, for this project I will produce 3 T-shirts, a website, and various accessories. My clothing company is called 'Stitched-up Clothing' and will mainly be based on companies like DropDead and JBWW. For this project I have set up a Tumblr page which is (at the moment) www.AshtariDesigns.tumblr.com but when I purchase my own Domain Name it will be known as www.Stitched-UpClothing.co.uk, I will also be creating a second Twitter Account devoted to the clothing company.

Most of my FMP will be accessed via the website but with additional pages of worksheets that will be in my project. Keep checking my Tumblr and Twitter page for updates (at this time it might not be avaliable due to 'creation')
(Above T-shirt from DropDead)

No comments:

Post a Comment