Monday 29 March 2010

London Trip

In London I went to Trafalgar Square. In Trafalgar Square I went to The National Gallery, The Portrait Gallery and Covent Garden Market where I visited various clothing and accessory shops. I went to David & Goliath (a company which I had already emailed prior to the trip) Unfortunately they were unable to give me any clothing labels or any sort of 'free' information, so I decided to monitor how many people entered the shop compared to most other stores around covent garden. It turns out that the most popular age range of people that visited the shop were between 15 and early 20s. So I believe my age range of 16-25 is perfect for my company.
Also on my travels I came across a line of painting/graffiti which had a link written in it to a blogspot.

No comments:

Post a Comment